Tuesday 18 May 2010

Chi Silk Infusion

My mini chi Silk infusion :)

So this is my 4th Blog today which is quite impressive! My last blog was a hair product so I decided I would do a quick one and how great i think CHI Silk Infusion is :D
Silk Infusion was the first ever CHI product I ever tired, so I didn't really know what to expect. I got it on Amazon for around £10 for a 50ml bottle as it isn't sold anywhere near where I live.
I actually LOVE this stuff! It makes my hair soo shiny and sooo may compliemts but shadily I always say my hair is 'naturally' like that. The one things people have against this product is the smell which smells a bit like men's aftershave but honestly only a tiny but. It really doesn't bother me, I can hardly smell it anyway. So this was just a quick as I was in the mood to do one. So i hope this helps if you was thinking of getting it :D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment