Tuesday 18 May 2010

MAC Nails ??





MAC!MAC!MAC!
I love Mac Make-up, it is definitely one of my favourite make-up brands out there. It is a premium brand but still isn't ridiculously expensive.
I have just pointed out to you that I am a big supporter of this brand but I am now going to admit to you. I have never tried a MAC nail vanish. I wasn't even aware they did them to be honest, which I know is very shameful. So I stumbled across the word 'NAILS' when I was on the website the other day. I have know idea how I have missed it the last 50000 billion times I have been on the MAC website. I was very excited when I first saw it and saw they were only £8. My favourite nail vanish at the moment is nails inc, so I was glad to get a nail vanish which was a bit cheaper than the usual £10 I would spend on a bottle. Only £2 I know, but when your £2 richer you can't complain, can you ?
So I decided to order a few colours. I got
Steamy - Which is described as a 'Hot 'n' Steamy Pink'
Shirelle - Which is described as a 'Classic..Red'
Vintage Vamp- Which is described as a 'Rich deep retro wine'
Dark Angel - Which finally is described as a 'Goth romantic dark lilac'
Well my orders came today and I couldn't be more thrilled with the quality and the colour of the nail vanishes. The swatches are a little different to the ones on the website ( which clearly doesn't give them justice) because they look even more fantastic in front of you.
Even if you aren't a MAC lover, I guarantee you will LOVE these nail vanishes. They are AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment