Wednesday 19 May 2010

Eye Shadow CD case


A few weeks ago on youtube I watched a video of Reality Dust ( She's a great youtube beauty guru who you should go and subscribe too). She showed a CD case where she had stuck de-potted eye shadows to make her own little palette. I really loved this idea so I decided to do one too. I had a few random eyeshadows around that weren't MAC but just random brands that were clogging up my make-up collection because of the many different size pots. (Due to them all being different brands.)
I HATE de-potting eye shadows as I can never do them properly. They always end up having big dents around the edges where I've tried to get them out the pots. ( But then again I also hate single eye shows dotted around, so what can I do ? )

So the picture above is what it turned out like. I think its really different and I really like it. What do you think ?
I'm definitely going to some some more of these and then decorate the front of the CD. Or maybe have a picture of someone famous on the front then inside have the eye-shadow colours you need to create that look.
Yeah, so please let me know what you think of these or if you are going to try them out :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment