Saturday 22 May 2010

Mac Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipstick = Amazing


Above the amazing packaging and a beautiful swatch of the lipstick.


After months of waiting my local MAC counter has finally re stocked on Lady Gaga's lipstick. I was on holiday for the crazy couple of weeks it sold out in, so it is only now that I have managed to get my hands on it. When first got it I thought it was a little bright but once I put it on my lips I automatically loved it. ( Like most things related to Lady GaGa)
It's such a nice colour. Not to neutral. Not to crazy. This equals fantastic lipstick!
I would go and tell you all to buy it but I'm sure most of you have already months ago when it came out but I decided to do this little blog anyway telling you my thoughts :)

Also all the money goes to a great cause so if you haven't got it already and this blog still haven't persuaded you. Get it anyway as 100% of the money goes towards aids funds.







No comments:

Post a Comment