Tuesday 18 May 2010

John Frieda Gold Rush Shimmer Gel


I just washed my hair, so I thought I would tell you about a hair product i use and what I think of it.
Once I wash my hair I usually leave it for about 20 minutes as it it, I will then comb it with a comb ( Not as brush, as it will damage the hair while its wet ) I then put on beach blonde Gold Rush Shimmer Gel by John Frieda. I really love this, it has a teeny bit of glitter in it that stays on your hair which makes it look really shiny not weird.I also LOVE the smell, it has a coconut scent :) I don't usually like coconut but this makes your hair smell gorgeous! I says on the back of the bottle you can also put it on your body to create a shimmering effect. I haven't tired this yet, but nearer the summer time I will, and I can't wait to see how it turns out! You can get this for about £5 which is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment